Our resources come from a variety of events, or were developed to meet specific needs identified by our members or through SCTP projects.
These include documents from SCTP meetings and events as well useful resources such as infographics and videos.
Click on the links to download the documents you are interested in [pdfs]:
Members’ Meeting Presentations – 19 July 2018
- SCTP Members Meeting Minutes 19 July 2018 (to follow)
- Making Apprenticeships And T Levels Work – David Sampson, Institute for Apprenticeships
- New Prison Education DPS – Joanne Lupton, HM Prisons & Probation Service
- SELEP Skills Strategy & ESF Update – Louise Aitken, South East Local Enterpise Partnership
Pre-Employment Group Meeting – 20 June 2018
Members’ Meeting Presentations – 24 May 2018
- SCTP Members Meeting Minutes 24 May 2018
- Ofsted – Current State of Apprenticeships – Chris Jones, Ofsted
- Apprenticeship Funding Rules Compliance: Lessons Learned from ESFA Audit – Tom Glover, SRF Consultancy
- ESFA Update – Ian Paxton & Chris Shaw
Explanation & Update on the Apprenticeship Service – 24 May 2018
- ESFA Apprenticeship Service Session Update – Alan Barker
Members’ Meeting Presentations – 22 March 2018
- SCTP Members Meeting Minutes 22 Mar 2018
- Coast 2 Capital LEP Strategic Economic Plan & ESF – Claire Witz
- A View From Another Network – Alex Richards, WTPN
- Youth Employability Service in East Sussex – Mel Parr
- T Levels Overview – Alison Whittle, City & Guilds
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Members Session – 22 March
- GDPR Presentation – Owen Costen, DLM Group
- GDPR Overview Document from DLM Group
- 12 Steps to GDPR Compliance Document from DLM Group
- GDPR Toolkit Offer from DLM Group
Implementing GDPR – free e-learning module
SCTP member e-learningwmb has made available an ‘Implementing the GDPR’ free e-learning module on their website. It covers the 12 steps as outlined by the Information Commissioner’s Office. There is a link to download the free scorm package to allow you to complete the course.
GDPR Webinar Slides – shared by AELP
This presentation on GDPR , which you may find interesting, was shared by AELP at their regional network meeting.
Pre-Employment Group Meeting – 28 February 2018
Members’ Meeting Presentations – 18 January 2018
- SCTP Members Meeting Minutes 18 Jan 2018
- Skills East Sussex Strategic View – Caroline Bragg
- SELEP News & Future Plans – Louise Aitken
- Using Technology To Ensure Quality Compliance And Efficiency – MWS Technology
- AELP Update – Mike Cox
SCTP Annual General Meeting – 18 January 2018
Members’ Meeting Presentations – 16 November 2017
- SCTP Members Meeting Minutes 16 Nov 2017
- Project Update – Richard Freeman
- Side By Side ETF Prevent Modules for Learners – Selena Stewart
- Coast To Capital LEP Strategic Economic Plan – Kirsten Trussell
- Institute for Apprenticeships – Ensuring the Quality of Apprenticeships – David Sampson
Pre-Employment Group Meeting – 11 October 2017
Members’ Meeting Presentations – 21 September 2017
- SCTP Members Meeting Minutes 21 Sept 2017
- SCTP Activity Update – Paul Mitchell
- SCTP Survey Results – Paul Mitchell
- BT apprenticeships – Bob Soper-Dyer
- DWP Update – Steve Benwell
- ESFA Update – Chris Shaw
iPEGS post-meeting session:
Members’ Meeting Presentations – 20 July 2017
- Members’ Meeting Minutes 20 July 2017
- Pre-employment Feedback – Dan Wallman
- SCTP Activity Update – Ann Potterton
- Project Update – Richard Freeman
- Dynamic Purchasing System – Martin Kelly & Carla Butler
- Labour Market Information in Sussex – Doug Heckman
- SELEP Skills Update – Louise Aitken
Pre-Employment Group Meeting – 21 June 2017
- Pre-Employment Meeting Notes & Actions
- Industrial Strategy & T-Levels Update – Ann Potterton & Dan Wallman
- ESFA Update -Paul Whitehouse
- East Sussex NEET figures
- Brighton & Hove NEET figures
- West Sussex Employability support
Infographic for East Sussex SMEs
We worked with the South East LEP and East Sussex County Council to create a clear infographic for local SMEs. With essential statements, statistics, case studies and testimonials this resource will be widely shared with small businesses thinking about their apprenticeship offer.
Apprenticeship Videos on the SCTP YouTube Channel
We have a YouTube Channel to share videos that we have created to promote apprenticeships across Sussex.
There is a series of videos, produced for Brighton & Hove City Council, to inform potential apprentices and employers about the opportunities and experience apprenticeships can offer in Brighton & Hove. There are also ten videos, produced for CXK Ltd and the South East Local Enterprise Partnership. These feature employers and apprentices, from a range of sectors and areas across the South East, speaking about their positive experiences of being involved in the programme.
Feel free to embed these videos in your websites to help spread the word about the benefits of apprenticeships.
Find out how apprenticeships work for employers, the opportunities
available for apprentices and benefits to different businesses.
Find out how apprenticeships can provide opportunities and experience while they set you up with a career and pay you to learn, and the benefits for the apprenticeship employer.
We are very happy to include videos from our members on the SCTP YouTube channel. If you have videos which are relevant to government funded training programmes and would be useful for learners, employers or parents/carers to view, which are informative and not overtly sales-focused, please contact us.
Support for Learners with Disabilities
At the Pre-employment group meeting in June, a member discussion was held around how members are managing to support mental health issues within their student community and what provision is available.
The following documents list a range of support/resources which are available across Sussex which members may find useful. If you would like to amend or add anything to the list you think other members would find useful, please let us know.
Emotional Wellbeing Websites (courtesy of West Sussex County Council)