This is your opportunity to change a life, whilst also helping you recruit the skills you need!
‘Moving On Up!’ supports East Sussex residents, living in supported and temporary accommodation, to secure an apprenticeship or employment, and permanent housing.
As an employer on the scheme, you will:
- Be part of a collective of employers making a real difference to people’s lives.
- Claim a £2,000 Moving On Up employer incentive which could help with salary costs!
- Be asked to pay no less than a minimum wage of £12,000 per year.
- Receive full impartial guidance and support to take on your apprentice or employee and apply for incentives.
- Be allocated a mentor for you and your apprentice or employee.
Candidates on the scheme will receive:
- Help to secure employment or an apprenticeship which is a real job with a living wage and great prospects.
- Pre-employment training and in-work mentoring support.
- Practical help with securing permanent accommodation including access to a rental deposit of up to £3,000
SME employers can also access FREE impartial information and skills support through the TRANSFORM service, which could help you access funding to cover apprenticeship training costs. Find out more about the TRANSFORM programme here.
To be part of this programme, or for more information, please email email@example.com.