The TRANSFORM programme, part-funded by the European Social Fund, and led by East Sussex County Council, will raise the profile of apprenticeships and skills training in East Sussex amongst SMEs, and other businesses, and will support SMEs to access government incentives and unspent Levy funds, to pay for apprenticeship training.
Through the programme SCTP will:
- deliver training to business support organisations to raise awareness of government funded skills provision available to SMEs,
- work closely with the East Sussex Growth Hub,
- project manage the annual East Sussex apprenticeship roadshow events, which bring together employers, training providers and would-be apprentices,
- work with levy paying businesses, to encourage and support them to transfer unspent levy into the county,
- provide a minimum of 150 SMEs with impartial advice on apprenticeships and skills, signposting to appropriate training provision,
- support SMEs to access unspent Levy funds from Levy payers, such as East Sussex County Council.
This is an exciting project that will make a significant difference to the apprenticeship landscape and skills support for SMEs in East Sussex. This project is being delivered in East Sussex through a South East Local Enterprise Partnership opportunity.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or for further information.
SCTP is currently recruiting for two experienced apprenticeships/employer engagement professionals to deliver this new Transform programme in East Sussex. Full details are available on the Vacancies page.
TRANSFORM has been part funded by the European Social Fund 2014-20. It is a partnership between East Sussex County Council and Sussex Council of Training Providers.