The SCTP Mission Statement is ‘Making Sussex a brilliant place for learning’.
We do this for our members by:
Having Your Back, supporting members through:
- Lobbying about key sector issues on their behalf.
- Providing access to CPD opportunities.
- Promoting access to business development opportunities.
Raising your profile
- Promoting our members’ provision on our Apprenticeships in Sussex website and school service.
- Supporting cross referrals, collaboration and new opportunities for members.
- Promoting reward and recognition activities for member organisations.
Plugging you into the wider sector
- Providing valuable networking opportunities at members’ conferences, subgroups and events.
- Providing high quality and relevant speakers at members’ conferences and other meetings.
- Disseminating live sector analysis of key policy changes and funding opportunities and access to consultation processes and lobbying.
You can read the full SCTP Business Plan 2018 – 2021 to see what SCTP is doing to support its members.