Joining SCTP gives you access to valuable networking and marketing opportunities, as well as a voice in regional and national debates that affect the future of your organisation.
We are all about helping our members grow. We do this by promoting what you do and creating opportunities for you to grow, network and promote yourself.
Make valuable connections
- Network with funders, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Local Authorities, and national bodies such as the ESFA and the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education at a regional annual conference and our six annual Members’ Conferences.
- SCTP is a member of the Association of Employment & Learning Providers (AELP) who among other activities, lobby on behalf of their members to Government departments and agencies involved in funded skills and back to work programmes.
Keep up-to-date on changes that affect you
- Receive our weekly newsletter summarising the relevant news from the last week.
- Hear directly from ESFA, LEPs, Local Authorities and other relevant organisations at our Members’ Conferences.
- Receive our fortnightly opportunities newsletter which shares training, events and other opportunities of interest to members’ staff.
- Access specialist CPD training.
- Attend Pre-employment, Strategic Leader Forum and Higher Levels group meetings.
- Become a member of our closed LinkedIn Group.
Promote your provision across the South East
- Feature on SCTP’s website on our member’s page with your logo, website link and short introduction to your organisation
- Feature on the Apprenticeships in Sussex (AIS) website, where people can search for you and see what you offer. Apprenticeships in Sussex visits schools, colleges and employer events across Sussex to inform young people and employers about the apprenticeship opportunities that are available.
Have a say in decisions that affect your organisation
- Have your best interests represented on Local Authority committees, boards, IAG groups, the Local Enterprise Partnerships and at AELP meetings.
- Influence how we operate and what we lobby for by becoming an SCTP representative of by providing feedback on issues and challenges that affect you.
Get advice when you need it
- Question Local Authority, Local Enterprise Partnerships and funding representatives directly at our Members’ Conferences.
- Speak to one of the SCTP team if you need advice, information or recommendations for specific expert advice.
Who can join?
Full membership is available to any training provider operating in Sussex, including local, regional and national providers, colleges and independents, sixth form colleges and schools.
How to join
Full membership is £500 a year. Our membership year runs from 1 November – 31 October, and pro-rata rates are available.