You can join the SCTP as either an associate or a partner member. An associate member works with SCTP and our members through offering a commercial service, giving you the opportunity to build your network and promote your products and services to a very specific target audience – training providers. A partner member works with SCTP and our members at a strategic level or through delivering services in a non-commercial partnership.
We are all about helping our members grow. We do this by promoting what you do and creating opportunities for you to grow, network and promote yourself.
Promote your services online
- Feature in our latest news and in our weekly email newsletter when you join.
- Appear on our members list with a link to your website.
- Gain access to our closed LinkedIn group that you can use to promote your business to the other members.
Gather market intelligence and forge relationships
- Attend six SCTP Members Meetings (usually 50+ people), three Pre-employment Meetings (usually 20+ people) and three Higher Levels group meetings a year.
Raise your profile and showcase your expertise
- Provide relevant news items (rather than sales material) for our weekly newsletter.
- Hold expert seminars for our full members.
Who can join?
Associate membership is available to any organisation that offers relevant and high quality services or products to training providers operating in Sussex. Partner membership is available to any organisation who wishes to work with SCTP and its members at a strategic level or in the delivery of services in a non-commercial partnership.
How to join
Associate SCTP membership for commercial organisations is £425 a year. Partner SCTP membership for partner organisations is £350 a year. Our membership year runs from 1 November to 31 October, and pro-rata rates are available.
All associate and partner membership applications go to the SCTP board for approval. The board is made up of full members (training providers) who are elected from and by the membership. Your application will be judged based on your ability to enhance the network.