Thu28Feb201910:00 - 13:00AMEX Community Stadium, Village Way, Brighton, BN1 9BL
Teach Too: Speaking a Shared Language: planning the future of skills training in business
Please register your attendance for this free event here.
We want to celebrate innovation in technical training and explore new ways of approaching co-design, co-delivery and dual-professionalism between industry practitioners and training specialists.
Worried about the post-Brexit workforce? T Levels? Apprenticeships? Spending the Levy?
- Hear some amazing examples of how the relationships between training providers and employers are transforming the workforce and the bottom line
- Learn about the TeachToo framework - and how colleges and businesses are revolutionising training programmes around the UK
- Get practical tools to help kick-start new ideas and get your experienced staff involved in mentoring and assessment
- Listen to examples of innovation in Sussex that could help you think about your approach to designing training
- Meet like-minded professionals who are rethinking approaches to designing work placements, training courses and staff development