As part of the government’s plans to make higher technical education an option that provides the skills employers need, it is providing funding through the Higher Technical Education (HTE) skills injection fund 2. The purpose of this fund is to help providers offer more Higher Technical Qualifications (HTQs), supporting the growth of level 4 and 5 qualifications. This should ensure there are widespread credible alternatives to a three-year degree ahead of the introduction of the lifelong loan entitlement in 2025. The Fund is open to applications from:
- Institutes of Technology (IoTs)
- Further education (FE) colleges
- Higher education (HE) institutions
- Independent training providers
- Consortia of eligible providers.
Click here for more.