Thu24May201813.45 - 15.15Clair Hall, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DN
ESFA Apprenticeship Service Session
SCTP has arranged a free session for members, delivered by the ESFA's Apprenticeship Service Engagement Team, to explain and update members about how the Apprenticeship Service is used by employers and how providers can offer their support.
The session will cover these key areas:
- Overview & update on the Apprenticeship Levy
- Overview & update on the Apprenticeship Service
- What is the ESFA telling employers about the Apprenticeship Service?
- How can providers help employers with using the Apprenticeship Service?
- Update on the levy transfer system
- Planning for the use of the Apprenticeship Service by non-levy employers
- Q & A and provider feedback
The session will run after the members meeting at 13.45 – 15.15, with lunch provided, on 24 May at Clair Hall in Haywards Heath.
Registration for members is via this Eventbrite link.
This is a free session for SCTP members. However there will be a charge of £25 if you register and do not attend. Please ensure you cancel your registration in advance if you cannot attend on the day.