Brighton and Hove’s third Apprenticeship Graduation Ceremony will be held online on 30 June 2021 at 18:30. The ceremony will celebrate the achievements of apprentices and those who have completed traineeships and recognise the contribution they make to the city.
The ceremony is open to any apprentices and traineeship learners who are living and/or working in Brighton & Hove and who are completing between 1 January 2020 and 31 May 2021.
The ceremony will also feature five special awards:
- Outstanding Contribution by an Apprentice to an Employer – This award celebrates the outstanding contribution a Brighton and Hove apprentice has made to their employer during their apprenticeship. Nominations can be made by employers only.
- Employee Contribution to Apprenticeships – This award celebrates the contribution of employees who have either championed apprenticeships within their organisation or have offered exemplary support. Nominations can be made by apprentices, providers, employers and employees.
- Apprenticeship Tutor/Trainer of the Year – This award celebrates the contribution of a tutor or trainer who has gone above and beyond the call of duty to support an apprentice(s) during their apprenticeship. Nominations can be made by apprentices and employers.
- Outstanding Achievement on a Traineeship – This award will recognise the achievements of a Traineeship learner, for example, reaching personal goals and progression aims. Nominations can be made by training providers and employers.
- Above and Beyond Award – This award will recognise the exceptional determination and efforts of an apprentice in the achievement of their apprenticeship through challenging times. Nominations can be made by training providers and employers.
Booking for the ceremony and the award nomination process will open very soon and those wishing to attend can sign up to the mailing list to get updates about the event including booking information and further details about the awards.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the online Graduation Ceremony. There are opportunities to be a headline sponsor, a supporting sponsor or to sponsor one of the special awards featured at the event. The sponsorship pack can be viewed here. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.